"Where We Build Community Through Christ"
5555 Seventeen Mile Road
Sterling Heights, MI 48310
Since 1929, All Saints has provided an experience of the Christian faith that combines the teachings of Jesus, the practices of Catholic tradition and sentiments of the 21st century with a personal community where members are known by name. We are a part of a union of independent Catholic churches known as the Polish National Catholic Church denomination. We have been an autonomous Catholic denomination since 1897.
Our parish is a member congregation of the National Catholic Church in Scranton, PA. The Church is rooted in democratic principles and a church constitution giving laity full rights and due process in financial, administrative and material matters.
We are in our 92nd year of serving God and his people. Our dedicated clergy and parishioners believe this is an accomplishment of which to be proud. We express our faith throughout the liturgy with a traditional Catholic mass shared between laity and priest, celebrated in English.
All baptized Christians accepting the Eucharist as the real presence of the body and blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, in the forms of bread and wine, are welcome at the Table of the Lord to receive Holy Communio
* To continue the work of Jesus Christ and help everyone seek and experience the love and mercy of God.
* Emphasis is on the "Parish Family" expressed in love, concern and support for one another.
* To grow through prayer and service to God and community through regular devotional and prayer life; as well as participation in both ecumenical, charitable and community activities.
* The spiritual health and vitality of all parishioners, family and friends is supported by both our pastor and laity.
* Our pastor makes it a point to know each family on a one-to-one, first-name basis.
Celebrate Sunday mass with us. Meet our pastor, Father Michal Gitner. Enjoy refreshments and fellowship with our parishioners after mass in our parish hall.
Copyright © 2021 All Saints Parish - All Rights Reserved.