1920 - All Saints Parish was organized by Rev. John Mazur.
1929 - All Saints was accepted into the Polish National Catholic Church (P.N.C.C.) and the state charter was obtained on June 10, 1929.
1937 - Rennovation of old church and builidings and blessed.
1942 - Land on Halleck St. was acquired.
1947 - New brick rectory was erected.
1955 - Work on a new brick church was started and completed in 1956.
1959 - 30th anniversary of the parish celebrated and mortgage burned.
1962 Parish property of 2 adjacent homes on Mitchell St. were purchased by the Maria Konopnicka Society.
1972 - A cemetary section was obtained at Forest Lawn Cemetary on Van Dyke in Detroit for burial of parishioners including those from Holy Cross Parish.
1989 - Property at 17 Mile Rd. in Sterling Heights purchased to build a new church, hall and rectory.
1990 - Properties on Mitchell & Halleck were sold and the land in Sterling Heights was blessed and ground broken to build the new facilities.
1991 - Design was chosen and construction began in June.
1992 - Construction completed and church was blessed and dedicated on September 12.
BLESSED BY GOD FOR 90 YEARS
On Sunday, June 30, 2019 We celebrated the 90th anniversary of our parish with a mass celebrated by Prime Bishop Anthony Mikovsky. Father Michal Gitner was also installed as our new pastor and the 95th birthday of parishioner Genevieve Jezierski was acknowledged and she blessed by the Prime Bishop. We look forward to continuing the work of Jesus Christ in spreading His love and mercy to others through "Work, Struggle & Truth" under Father Michal's guidance.